Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidhyapeeth Recruitment 2017- Sr. Research Fellow
Dr. Panjabarao Deshmukh Krishi Vidhyapeeth (PDKV) invites application to hire the candidates for the recruitment of 01 vacant post of Sr. Research Fellow. It has released the notification on 22-07-2017 for the recruitment of Sr. Research Fellow. Eligible and Interested candidates can attend walk-in on 08-08-2017 at 11.00 a.m. in the office of Associate Dean, College of Agril, Engineering and Technology, Dr. PDKV, Akola.
PDKV (Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidhyapeeth) is an agricultural university located in Akola, in Maharashtra in Vidarbha region. The university is entrusted with the responsibility of agricultural education, research and extension education along with breeder and foundation programmes. Its jurisdiction all 11 districts of Vidarbha namely AKOLA, Amravati, BHANDARA, BULDHANA, CHANDRAPUR, NAGPUR, WASHIM & YAVATMAL.
The central campus is at AKOLA with another major campus is at Nagpur. A new campus has been established at Gharchiroli.
What is Research Fellowship?
A research fellow is an academic research which is positioned at university or similarly from a research institute. Research is usually done by academic staff or faculty members. Research fellow act as either an independent investigator or under the supervision of a principal investigator.
Research fellow means a candidate has to do research on a topic within time limit and it can be done either in a group or as an individual.
POSITION IN RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP
- JRF (JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP).
- SRF (SENIOR RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP).
What is JRF?
Junior Research Fellowship is a fellowship which is offered by CSIR & UGC to the eligible candidates through written exams and eligible in age field also. Exam to recruit JRF is organized twice a year as their stipend for doctoral studies or for their assistance in various projects is only 12000 RS. /-month.
What is SRF?
Senior Research Fellowship is a fellowship which is offered by CSIR& UGC to the eligible candidates through written exams and interview process. Candidate who have an experience of at least 2 years in research field can only be eligible for Senior Research Fellowship and fellowship for SRF is generally 14000 RS/-month.
PDKV, Maharashtra SRF Fellowship Recruitment 2017 – Vacancy Details
Organization Name: PDKV, Maharashtra
Name of Post: Sr. Research Fellow
Total Post: 01
Apply Mode: Offline
Last Date to Apply: 04-08-2017
Job State Maharashtra
Job location: Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Kashi Vidhyapeeth (Maharashtra)
Official Website: updated soon
Notification release: 15-07-2017
Jobs in PDKV 2017 Recruitment Fellowship For SRF
Person when works on a research topic under the government of any state, get monthly salary which is known as fellowship. Fellowship for different research fellows is mentioned below:
For SRF: Monthly allowance will be paid by Dr. PDKV, Maharashtra will be 15070 RS. /-(Fixed with H.R.A.).
PDKV SRF Recruitment Notification 2017 Qualification Criteria
Candidate who is desire to work on a research project should fulfill the qualification criteria as given below
For SRF: Applicant should have completed M.Tech.in the field of Agricultural Enginering (APE/RES/FPM).
Dr. PDKV, Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 for 01 Post- Age Eligibility
Candidate who is desire to get a government job and have an interest to work on a research topic should check the age eligibility criteria given below
- Age of a willing candidate who is aspire to research on a topic under the government of Maharashtra should not exceed more than 38 years.
- There is relaxation of age as per rule belong to SC/ST/OBC/NT/DT and other category.
- Age limit mentioned above is not applicable for SRA/JRA working in Dr. PDKV, Akola.
Dr. PDKV Vacancy 2017-18 Tenure of Fellowship
Fellow who will be selected by the Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Kashi Vidhyapeeth, Government of Maharashtra for the post of Sr. Research Fellow, tenure of the post will be update soon and will be decided during the time of interview.
- The terms of the appointment will be co terminus with the period of the project or till the regular appointment by the university or earlier or based on the performance of the candidate.
Dr. PDKV Maharashtra Fellowship Recruitment 2017
- Date & Venue for Walk-in
Candidate who is desired to work under the scheme of Dr. PDKV, Maharashtra which is AICRP on Post Harvest Engineering & Technology, Dr. PDKV, AKOLA should reach on venue for walk-in as mentioned below:
- Date: 08-08- 2017 at 11.00 a.m.
- Venue: Office of Associate of Dean, College of Agriculture Engineering and Technology, Dr. PDKV, AKOLA.
Job Alert PDKV Recruitment 2017-18 – Important Instructions:
- Leave and other benefits will be as per existing terms and condition of the university.
- There will no accommodation provided to the applicants who will be appear to attend walk-in.
- The appointment will be on the contract basis and incumbent shall not have any claim for regular appointment under Dr. PDKV, Akola.\
- Terms and conditions of the appointment will be co terminus with the period of the project or till the regular appointment by the university or earlier or based on the performance of the candidate.
- No T.A./D.A. will be provided to the attendies for appearing in ghe interview.
How to Apply? – Panjabrao Deshmukh Kashi Vidhyapeeth, Maharashtra
Sr. Research Fellow 2017
Applicant who is aspire to work as Senior Research fellow, to apply for it need to follow these steps:
- Read carefully the notification before applying by log on to the official link provided
- A new window opens.
- Go to recruitment option and click on the option for recruitment and present year i.e. 2017 is mentioned.
- Fill the required details like Name, father name, DOB, age, qualification important documents,experience & activity certificates.
- Note the application number/Registration id.
- Check details once again.
- Click on submit/verify.
- A message is displayed to make sure for eligibility- you have registered successfully.
- Take the print out of application form.
- Carry the print out of the application form during attending of walk-in interview on 08-08-2017.
- Attend the interview with the application form and document relevant to the education etc.
Note- During the attending walk-in for the position of Senior research Fellow in Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Kashi vidhyapeeth, Maharashtra Each and Everyone need to carry the printout of application form which play the role of Hall Ticket.
Importance of Call Letter 2017- PKDV Latest Notification
Admit Card plays an important role if a candidate is going to attend walk in for Senior Research fellow 2017 which is organized in PDKV, Maharashtra. It gives an identity proof that a candidate has applied for an exam and is eligible for exam. Admit card includes name, DOB, venue of center, photo, signature, qualification etc. This admit card help candidate to reach out at center very easily.
Along with the admit card, It is mandatory to carry a Government ID Proof for verification purposes.