NEHU (North Eastern Hill University) Recruitment 2017- Walk-In for Research Assistant
North Eastern Hill University has invited the application for the eligible candidate to work on the research topic entitled as “Dynamics of Cross- border Trade and Assessment of the socio- Economic Impact on the Tribal Populace of Border Regions of Meghalaya”. NEHU Shillong proposes to receive the application from applicants in offline mode latest by 04-08-2017. All those aspiring to apply can check eligibility criteria, salary, total vacancy, selection procedure, last date, application procedure, and other key information required for the post as mentioned below.
North Eastern Hill University-
This is a central university established on 19thy July, 1973. The university is in the suburb of Shillong, the state capital of Meghalaya, India. This university has 2 campuses: Shillong and Tura in Meghalaya. It was established as a regional university for the states of Northeast India, including Meghalaya, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh and Mizoram. Nagaland university takes birth in 1994 and Mizoram university in 2001.
What is Research Fellowship?
A research fellow is an academic research which is positioned at university or similarly from a research institute. Research is usually done by academic staff or faculty members. Research fellow act as either an independent investigator or under the supervision of a principal investigator.
Research fellow means a candidate has to do research on a topic within time limit and it can be done either in a group or as an individual.
POSITION IN RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP
- JRF (JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP).
- SRF (SENIOR RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP).
- RA (RESEARCH ANALYST).
What is Research Assistant (RA)?
A person who prepares investigative reports on equity securities. The research is conducted by the research analyst is in an effort to inquire, examine, finds or revise facts, principles and theories.
NEHU University- RA FELLOWSHIP RECRUITMENT 2017 VACANCY DETAILS
Organization Name: NEHU University
Name of Post: Research Assistant
Total Post: 01
Apply Mode: Walk-in
Last Date to Apply: 04-08-2017
Job State Meghalaya
Job location: Shillong
Official Website: updated soon.
Tenure Type: Contract Basis.
NEHU Shillong 2017 Recruitment Fellowship
Person when works on a research topic under the government of any state, get monthly salary which is known as fellowship. Fellowship for different research fellows is mentioned below:
For RA: Monthly emoluments given by govt. will be 13000 RS. /- p.m.
Research Assistant Meghalaya Govt. Jobs 2017 Qualification Criteria
Candidate who is desire to work on a research project should fulfill the qualification criteria as given below
For RA: Fellow should have completed
- B.A/M.Com/M.A. degree in management/Commerce/Economics/Social work with 55% marks (relaxation by 5% for SC/ST candidates) in respective subjects at master’s level.
- Preference shall be given to the candidates having Ph.D../NET/SLET/Project work experience.
NEHU Recruitment Notification 2017 for 01 Post- Research Assistant
Candidate who is desire to get a government job and have an interest to work on a research topic should check the age eligibility criteria given below
For RA: Age of a fellow should be updated soon.
NEHU Shillong Jobs Notification 2017
Tenure of Fellowship –
Fellow who will be selected by the NEHU university, Shiilong to work on a research topic as given above will work initially for 6 months and likely to be extended in the steps of 6 months for the duration of project based on the performance of the candidate.
Jobs in NEHU Meghalaya 2017
DATE & VENUE FOR FELLOWSHIP RECRUITMENT 2017
Candidate who is desired to work under the government project should reach on venue on the to attend the Walk-In on the mentioned date
Date: 11-08- 2017 at 11.00 a.m.
Venue: Department of Management, North- Eastern Hill University, Tura campus, Chasingre ,Meghalaya- 794002.
A Walk-in-Interview North Eastern Hill University | Apply For Research Assistant
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of Contractual basis.
- Selected candidates cannot claim for the Permanent basis.
- Aspiring applicants are required to bring all the original relevant documents, certificates and mark sheets along with the application form.
- Affix a passport size photograph on the application form with the enclosure of self attested copy of documents, marksheets.
- NEHU university will not provide any T.A./D.A to the willing candidates appearing for the interview.
- Candidates who are willing to work as a Research Assistant is expected to work in the field and be capable for the tour to collect data related to the research topic.
- Candidates are requested to send the scanned copy of the application form latest by 04-08-2017 in a prescribed format.
For any query, visit the official website and leave a chat msg./ contact no.
Latest Walk-In for Research Assistant 2017
How to Apply For RA- 2017
Applicant who is aspire to work as Research Assistant , to apply for it need to follow these steps:
- Take a plain paper.
- Equivalent to Resume/CV.
- Write all the information as name, father name, qualification, age, caste, email, phone no. on a A4 size paper.
- Attach a photo on the plain paper.
- Attach all the relevant documents on the paper.
- Keep all the documents in an envelope.
- Mail all the scanned copy of all the documents on mail id as provided above.
- Attend the Walk-In-Interview on 11th August at 11.00 a.m.
- Attend the walk-In at Department of Management, North Eastern Hill University, Tura Campus, Chasingre, Meghalaya-794002.
Latest jobs in NEHU-Admit Card for Walk-In for Research Assistant
A candidate who is aspire to work on the post of Research Assistant and is capable to travel to collect information related to research topic, should carry the copy of Application form along with it mention of registration id on the top of the Registration id as received through email id from NEHU, Shillong, Meghalaya which will work as admit card during Walk-In.
Importance of Admit Card 2017
Admit Card plays an important role if a candidate is going to appear for Research Assistant 2017 which is organized by North Eastern Hill University. It gives an identity proof that a candidate has applied for this profile and is eligible to attend Walk-In. Admit card includes name, DOB, venue of center, photo, signature, qualification etc. This admit card help candidate to reach out at center very easily.
Along with the admit card, It is mandatory to carry a Government ID Proof for verification purposes.
How to download result for Research Assistant 2017?
- Click on the official website as mentioned above.
- Redirected to another window.
- Click on link available for result.
- Enter required information.
- Click on submit.
- Check the result.
- Download the result.
- Take a print out of the result.