KMSCL Recruitment 2017- Apply for Assistant Manager Posts
KMSCL stands for Kerala Medical Services Corporation Ltd. This is such a huge organization who has released the notification on 22-07-2017 for the recruitment of Assistant Manager (Finance). Candidates who fulfil the criteria of eligibility can send their application in the prescribed format along with the duplicate copies of document and certificates on or before 04-08-2017.
Kerala Medical Services Corporation Services Ltd. is a fully owned Government company for providing the services to the various health care institutions under the department of Family Welfare as per section 617 of companies Act 1956. This organization was established on 28th December 2007.
Objective- The major objective of this organization is to act as central procurement agency for all essential drugs and equipments for all public health care institution under the department.
This company is procuring drugs worth more than RS. 400 crores and above 250 different types of medical equipments and also provide services. This corporation has also been entrusted with the setting up and running all the kinds modem medical and paramedical or medical based ancillary facilities such as hospitals, pathological labs, diagnostic centers, x-ray scanning facilities. The government of Kerala founded the KMSCL organization to provide best in class healthcare infrastructure services to the over 1300 million institutions under the department of Health & Family Welfare, Kerala State.
KMSCL Recruitment 2017- Apply For 03 Assistant Manager
Organization Name: KMSCL (Kerala Medical Services Corporation Ltd)
Post Code: 02
Post Name: Assistant Manager (Finance)
Total Post – 03 posts.
Apply Mode – Offline.
Last Date to Apply– On or Before 04-08-2017.
Job Location – Kerala.
Nationality – A candidate must be an Indian citizen.
Official Website– update soon.
Post Detailed Information
|Post Name||Mode of Appointment|
|Manager(Finance & Accounts)||Deputation as per Govt. Scale|
|Assistant Manager(Finance)||Contract basis|
KMSCL Notification 2017-Qualification & Experience Criteria
Applicants who are aspiring to work as Assistant Manager under the government of Kerala should also fulfill the Qualification Criteria along with all other criteria.
Qualification: Should be a fellow member of the Charted Accountants of India/Institute of costs & managements.
- 10 years post qualification experience in Finance/ Accounts department of an organization. Out of which minimum 03 years as Finance Manager in a frim with a turnover of RS. 100 crore or above.
- Com with 03 years post qualification experience.
- com with 05 years post qualification experience.
KMSCL 2017- Apply Assistant Manager 03 Posts
Candidates who are willing to become Assistant Manager then they should fulfill the eligibility criteria. Eligibility criteria of age for the position based on either contractual or permanent is different which is mentioned below:
Contractual Position Maximum age should be 35 years as on 01-08-2017.
Permanent Position Maximum age limit for post of position is 50 years as on 01-08-2017.
Kerala MSCL 2017| Apply Assistant Manager (Finance)
KMSCL an organization who want to fill the vacant post of Assistant Manager has decided a method to recruit the candidates.
- Shortlist the candidates.
- Written exam.
KMSCL Jobs 2017-18| Assistant Manager (Finance)
KMSCL such a huge organization who is government owned company has no application Fee for the willing candidates for this position.
KMSCL Latest Jobs 2017-18| Assistant Manager (Finance)
KMSCL invites the application for the post of Assistant Manager in Finance department has the salary as follow:
For Contract Position- Salary of the candidates for this post on the basis of contract position is RS. 20000/- month.
For Permanent Position – Payment scale for the willing candidate of this post is RS. 22000/- month.
KMSCL Recruitment 2017- Important Exam Date
|KMSCL Assistant Manager Notification Date
|KMSCL Assistant Manager start date of application
|KMSCL Assistant Manager last Date of application
|KMSCL Assistant Manager Date of admit card
|KMSCL Assistant Manager exam date
|KMSCL Assistant Manager Interview Date
|KMSCL Assistant Manager result Date
HOW TO APPLY: Kerala MSCL Latest Notification 2017
To apply for post of Assistant Manager in the department of Finance in KMSCL under the Government Of Kerala -2017, applicants need to follow these steps:
Offline Application Form
- Download Application Format from official website.
- Get a print out of application form.
- Fill the required details in the application form.
- Paste a photo in the application form.
- Get the relevant documents attested (Degree Certificates/Provisional Certificates).
- Eligible candidates can send the application along with Self attested copied of certificates and mark sheets in a cover/ envelope.
- Post the envelope on the relevant address.
- On the top of envelope mention the name of Post along with the position either Contract or Permanent.
- Address: Kerala Medical Services Corporation Ltd.(Dept. of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of Kerala) Behind W&C hospital, Thycaud P.O., Thiruvanthapuram-14
- Application should be reach to the relevant address on or before 04-08-2017.
KMSCL Assistant Manager Jobs 2017 -How to Apply Online Application Form
- Click on the official website.
- Click on the application form link.
- A new window opens.
- Fill the required details.
- Scanned all the relevant documents, certificates which are required for eligible.
- Note the registration id and password for the future relevance.
- Take the print out of the application form for the future convenience.
- Email the application form to the relevant email id as provided.
- Email id- email@example.com.
- Send the application form.
KMSCL recruitment jobs 2017
How to download Admit Card?
- Click on the provided link-
- By clicking on the link, applicants are switch to another window.
- A new window opens.
- Fill required details.
- Enter application number/ Registration id and password received on registered mail id by KMSCL (Health & Welfare Society).
- A new dialog box appears.
- Admit card displays.
- Check the details on admit card.
- Click on download.
- Click on print and get a print out of admit card.
IMPORTANCE OF ADMIT CARD-Kerala MSCL Assistant Manager (Finance) 2017
Admit Card plays an important role if a candidate is going to appear for an exam conducted to recruit for the post of Assistant Manager (Finance) by Government of Kerala 2017. It gives an identity proof that a candidate has applied for an exam and is eligible for exam. Admit card includes Roll no. , name, DOB, venue of center, photo, signature etc. This admit card help candidate to reach out at center very easily.
Along with the admit card, It is mandatory to carry a Government ID Proof for verification purposes.
KMSLC (Assistant Manager) 2017 Hall Ticket
Before visiting the exam center candidate need to bring all the mandatory document. If any one of the document missing, candidate will not be allow to enter in exam hall.
- a) Admit Card along with a signature, photo.
- b) Government Id proof
- c) Essential stationery.
KMSCL Jobs For Assistant Manager 2017- RESULT
After giving a written exam conducted by KMSCL to recruit Assistant Manager in the department of finance. Each applicant is desire to get the information about result. Candidate get the result on the provided link.
Steps to know Result- Assistant Manager (KMSCL) 2017
- Click on the provided link.
- A new window opens.
- Enter application number, name, DOB and password.
- Second new window opens.
- Applicant can view result.
- Click on download.
- Click on print.
- Get a hard copy of score card.