Karnataka Police Constable Recruitment 2017-18| Police Constable 06 posts
Department of Police, Karnataka state has released a notification to hire the candidates for the post of Police Constable to fill the 06 vacant seats on 25/07/2017. Interested and Eligible candidates can check the criteria like age limit, qualification, certificates, application procedure, selection mode etc. For the fresher updates applicants can visit the Sarkaarijobs.com portal for fresher updates.
Karnataka is a state in South Western Region of India. It was formed on 1st Nov. 1956. With the passage of the States Reorganization Act. Initially it was named as state of Mysore. And it was renamed as Karnataka in 1973. Capital and largest city of this state is Bangalore.
Karnataka State Police Department-
The Karnataka Police State Department is the Law Enforcement Agency for the Indian state of Karnataka. It is being headed by the Director General of Police. The district Police Organization is headed by a Superintendent of Police. In Bangalore, Police Admin is headed by a commissioner of Police with the rank of additional DGP.
Karnataka Police Recruitment Notification 2017- Apply 06 Posts
Organization Name: Karnataka state Police
Post Name: Police constable
Total Post – 06 posts.
Apply Mode – Offline.
Last Date to Apply– On or Before 14-08-2017.
Job Location – Karnataka
Nationality – A candidate must be an Indian citizen.
Official Website– update soon
KSP Police Jobs Notification 2017– Important Dates
|Events||Dates to Remember|
|Karnataka Police State Recruitment notification date||24/7/2017|
|Karnataka Police State Recruitment start date for application||24/7/2017|
|Karnataka Police State Recruitment last date for registration||14/8/2017|
|Karnataka Police State Recruitment last date for payment of fee||16/8/2017|
|Karnataka Police State Recruitment admit card date||Update soon|
|Karnataka Police State Recruitment exam date||Update soon|
|Karnataka Police State Recruitment result date||Update soon|
Karnataka State Police Latest 2017 Notification
Candidates who is desiring to become a Police Constable and fulfills the Physical Standards criteria required for this post is different for different category-
|Category||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|Born Between 14-08-1992 and 14-08-1998(Including Both)|
|GM||19 years||25 years|
|Born Between 14-08-19920 and 14-08-1998(Including Both)|
|SC,ST, CAT- 01, 2A,2B,3A,3B||19 years||27 years|
|Born Between 14-08-1987 and 14-08-1998(Including Both)|
|Tribal||19 years||30 years|
Constable Police Jobs 2017 Notification in Karnataka
Applicant who is willing to work on the post of Police Constable under the department of Karnataka state can apply online if they match the criteria of education as per need.
- Must have passed PUC. OR
- A Willing candidate for the post of Police Constable should have Equivalent Qualification in Science having Physics, Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics, Computer Science Electronics as one of the subject.
Karnataka Police Constable Notification – Apply Police Constable 06 Posts
Fellows who want to apply for the post of Police constable as recruiting by the Karnataka State Police, application Fee for this post is mentioned below which is different for each category
- GM, 2A,3A,2B,3B- Application Fee for this category is RS. 250/-
- SC,ST,CAT-01 – application fee for this category is RS. 100/-.
Constable Police Jobs in Karnataka 2017-18
Endurance Test & Physical Standard Test
- Physical standards
|Men||PC(FPB)||168cm||86cm when fully expanded (Minimum Expansion must be 5 cms.)||–|
|Women||PC(FPB)||1. 157cm for women.
2. 168cm for Inservice
- For Direct Candidates
- Excluding women-
|1600 Mtrs. Run||6.30 minutes|
|Long Jump||3.80 Mtrs (3 chance only)|
|High Jump||1.20 Mtrs ( 3 chance only)|
|Shotput(7.26 kg)||5.60 Mtrs (3 chance only)|
- For Women
|400 Mtrs. Run||2 minutes|
|Long jump||2.50 Mtrs(3 chance only)|
|High Jump||0.90 Mtrs. (3 chance only)|
|Shotput(4 kg)||3.75 Mtrs. (3 chance only)|
Recruitment of Police Constable in Karnataka 2017-18 –
Reserved Vacancies Detailed Information-
Karnataka Notification for Police Constable 2017–
Applicants for the post of Police Constable will be recruited by the Karnataka state Police by following a procedure:
- Willing candidates can apply online latest by 14-08-2017 in offline mode.
- Written test/Interview/ Other way
Jobs in Karnataka – Apply for Police Constable
- Willing Aspirants can fill the form in a offline mode.
- Selected candidates will get the information by call/email.
How to Apply?-Application Form
To apply for post of Police Constable under the Karnataka state Police -2017, applicants need to follow these steps:
Offline Application Form
- Download Application Format from official website.
- Get a print out of application form.
- Fill the required details in the application form.
- Paste a photo in the application form.
- Get the relevant documents attested (Degree Certificates/Provisional Certificates).
- Eligible candidates can send the application along with Self attested copied of certificates and mark sheets in a cover/ envelope.
- Post the envelope on the relevant address.
- On the top of envelope mention the name of Post for which applicant is applying.
- Address: Karnataka state Police, Karnataka.
- Application should be reach to the relevant address on or before 14-08-2017.
- Application Fee of the willing candidate should be submitted latest by 16-08-2017.
Karnataka Police 2017-18 – Apply for Police Constable
How to download Admit Card?
- Click on Gmail.
- Open the registered mail id.
- Click on the email received from Karnataka state Police.
- Click on the link provided to download admit card.
- Enter the required details.
- Admit card displays.
- Click on download.
- Click on print to get the print out of admit card.
- Take a print out of admit card.
Karnataka Police Jobs 2017- Importance Of Admit Card2017
Admit Card plays an important role if a candidate is going to appear for an exam conducted to recruit for the post of Police Constable by Karnataka state Police Department 2017. It gives an identity proof that a candidate has applied for an exam and is eligible for exam. Admit card includes Roll no. , name, DOB, venue of center, photo, signature etc. This admit card help candidate to reach out at center very easily.
Along with the admit card, It is mandatory to carry a Government ID Proof for verification purposes.
Police Constable Recruitment 2017 Hall Ticket
Before visiting the exam center candidate need to bring all the mandatory document. If any one of the document missing, candidate will not be allow to enter in exam hall.
- a) Admit Card along with a signature, photo.
- b) Government Id proof
- c) Essential stationery.
Constable Police Jobs 2017- Karnataka State Police
After giving a written exam conducted by Karnataka state police to recruit candidates for Police Constable in the department of Police. Each applicant is desire to get the information about result. Candidate get the result on the provided link.
Steps to get result –
- Visit the official link.
- Click on the link provided for result.
- Enter the details required for result.
- Result card displays.
- Download the result.
- Take a print out of the result.
- Keep the score card for the future convenience.