JNU (JAWAHARLAL NEHR UNIVERSITY) DELHI RECRUITMENT NOTIICATION 2017- OFFICE ASSISTANT POSTS
JNU which is to known as Jawaharlal Nehru University situate in Delhi. JNU which is a popular university has released a notification to hire the candidate to fill 01 vacant post of Office Assistant. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility criteria as mentioned below can submit their application in predefined format on or before 31st July, 2017.
- Jawaharlal Nehru University is a Public Central University in New Delhi, India.
- It was established in 1969 by the act of a parliament.
- It was named after Jawaharlal Nehru, the first Prime Minister of India.
- Parthsarthi was the first vice- chancellor of this university.
- Moonis Raza was the Founder Chairman.
- JNU was awarded the ‘’Visitior’s Award” for best university in 2017.
- JNU was ranked 6th overall in India in National Institutional Ranking Framework ranking of 2017.
- Career 360 ranked it 21 among universities in India in 2017.
Role of Office Assistant?
Office Assistant organizing the office and assisting associates to optimize processes. Sorting and distributing communications in a timely manner. Creating and updating records ensures accuracy and validity of information.
Careers at JNU Notification 2017- 01 Vacant Posts Details
Organization Name: JAWAHARLAL NEHRU UNIVERSITY (DELHI)
Name of Post: Office Assistant
Total Post: 01
Apply Mode: Offline
Last Date to Apply: 31-07-2017
Job State Delhi
Job location: Delhi (Jawaharlal Nehru University)
Official Website: updated soon
JNU Delhi Notification 2017- Qualification Criteria
Applicant who is shorthand of knowledge and willing to get a job in a dream university. Candidate who is aspiring to apply to be recruit for the post of Office Assistant must fulfill the qualification criteria –
- Candidate should have at least passed 10th standard or above.
Jawaharlal Nehru University Notification 2017- Office Assistant Posts
Aspirant who is willing to work as an Office Assistant post which is temporary post, should fulfill the qualification criteria given above and age of a willing applicant should be maximum 35 years as on 31-07-2017.
JNU Recruitment 2017- 01 Office Assistant Posts Pay Scale-
Fellow who will work in JNU situated in NEW DELHI, on the post of Office Assistant. University will provide salary to that fellow is 13350RS. /- per month.
JNU Vacancy 2017- Selection Procedure For 01 Vacant Posts-
Applicants who are willing to get a job or looking for a job in JNU, New Delhi as an Office Assistant, selection method for the job seeker is based on the interview organized at School of Physical Science, JNU, New Delhi.
JNU Latest Notification 2017- Experience For Vacant Posts
Candidate who is willing to work as an Office Assistant in JNU, New Delhi should have an experience of at least 1 year 6 months in the relevant field.
Candidates who are willing to apply for this application, their nationality should be an Indian.
JNU JOBS 2017- DURATION TIME OF OFFICE ASSISTANT
The duration period for the post of Office Assistant, willing to work in Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi will be up to 31st march, 2019
Jawaharlal Nehru University Recruitment Notification 2017- Dates
|JNU notification release date||11-07-2017|
|JNU start date for application||11-07-2017|
|JNU last date for application||31-07-2017|
|JNU admit card download date||Update soon|
|JNU interview date||Update soon|
|JNU result date
How to Apply? – JNU OFFICE ASSISTANT POSTS 2017
- Applicant should visit the official website.
- Click on the link provided for Office Assistant posts.
- Visit the prescribed format.
- Take a plain paper.
- Mention all the details as mentioned in a format.
- Write all the details on an A4 size paper.
- Paste 1 photo on the paper including all the details.
- Attached all educational documents which gives the proof of age, qualification, DOB.
- Attach the experience certificate if any.
- Keep the paper along with all documents and certificates in an envelope.
- Mention the name of post on the top of envelope and paper also.
- Post the envelope on the relevant address given for the post of Office Assistant.
- Address- Sanjay Puri School of Physical Science, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi- 110067
- Email address – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Application form should be reached at the address on or before 31-07-2017.
JNU Upcoming Notification 2017- How to Download Admit Card?
Visit the official link provided.
- A new window opens.
- Click on the link provided for admit card for the post of Office Assistant,2017
- Enter the application number received on mail from email@example.com. or enter DOB, name.
- Click on submit button.
- Admit card will display.
- Take a print out of the admit card.
- Admit card is downloaded.
IMPORTANCE OF ADMIT CARD- JNU LATEST JOBS 2017
Admit Card plays an important role if a candidate is going to appear for an exam conducted to fill the only 01 vacant post of OFFICE ASSISTANT, JAWHARLAL NEHRU UNIVERSITY 2017. It gives an identity proof that a candidate has applied for an exam and is eligible for exam. Admit card includes Roll no. , name, DOB, venue of center, photo, signature etc. This admit card help candidate to reach out at center very easily.
Along with the admit card, It is mandatory to carry a Government ID Proof for verification purpose.
Essential Documents for JNU, Office Assistant Vacancy– 2017
Before visiting the university, candidate need to bring all the mandatory document. If any one of the document missing, candidate will not be eligible for fellowship.
- Admit Card along with a signature, photo.
- Government Id proof
- A hard copy of updated CV (Curriculum Vitae).
- 2 passport size photos.
- Photocopies of all documents having proof of age, qualification.
- Experience certificate if any.
- Copy of publications if any.