JKPSC Recruitment Notification 2017-18 Medical Officers
Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC), mission of it is to select the most capable and deserving persons. Jammu & Kashmir has released the notification on 19th August, 2017 to hire the 08 candidates for the vacant post of Medical Officers under special drive in Health and Medical education department. One who is seeking for a job in medical department as an Ayurvedic Medical Officer can apply online. Applicant should belong from Jammu& Kashmir state only. Eligible candidates can apply online from 19-07-2017 to 19-08-2017.
What is JKPSC?
Till the end of the year 1954 there was no recruiting agency in the state of Jammu & Kashmir. A Public service Commission Board was established in the year 1954. JKPSC (Jammu Kashmir Public Service Commission) was established under section 128 constitution of J&K, on 2nd September,1957 with General Yadav Nath Singh, PVC as its first chairman. .Under section 129 constitution of Jammu& Kashmir the chairman and the members of Public Service Commission was appointed by the Governor for the period of 05 years or till he received the age of 65 years.
JKPSC Medical Officers Recruitment 2017- 08 Post
Organization Name: JKPSC (Jammu & Kashmir)
Name of Post: Medical Officers (Ayurveda)
Total Post: 08
Apply Mode: Online.
Last Date to Apply: 19-08-2017
Job State Jammu & Kashmir
Job location: Across Jammu& Kashmir
Official Website: updated soon.
Vacancy Details of JKPSC 2017 Medical Officers Posts – Category Wise
|Category||No. of Posts|
JKPSC 2017 RECRUITMEMT FOR MEDICAL OFFICERS EXAM DATE
|JKPSC notification release date||18-07-2017|
|JKPSC start date of application||19-07-2017|
|JKPSC last date of application||19-08-2017|
|JKPSC written exam date||Update soon|
|JKPSC interview date||Update soon|
|JKPSC result date||Update soon|
Jammu Kashmir PSC Recruitment 2017-18| Medical Officers Posts Qualification Criteria
Aspirants who is willing to work as a medical officers in Jammu & Kashmir state should have completed Bachelor’s Degree in Ayurvedic Recognized by CCIM.
Latest JKPSC Jobs 2017- Medical Officers 08 Vacant Posts
Age Limit- Age of willing candidate as on 01-01-2017 is
- Candidate’s minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age is 40 years.
- Applicants working in Govt. Science Field age should be 40 years.
- Age of Physically Challenged should be 42 years.
- Age of SC/ST/RBA/ALC/SLC categories candidates should be 43 years .
- Age limit for Ex- Serviceman s 48
JKPSC Medical Officers Jobs Notification 2017-Examination Fee
Applicants who want to participate in the recruitment process of Medical Officers under the Government of Jammu Kashmir Public Service Commission, need to deposit some application fee while applying for the post –
For General/ OBC Category– Application fee is RS. 805/- only.
For Reserved Category– Application fee for the candidates who comes under the reserved category is RS. 405/- only
Selection Procedure of MEDICAL OFFICER- JKPSC Organization 2017
From the no. of application received, JKPSC has to sort list the candidates in short no.. JKPSC a Public Service Commission will short list only 08 candidates out of no. of applicants. Procedure to shortlist the candidates is as follow-
- Written test.
- Oral test.
- Documents verification.
JKPSC Recruitment 2017-18| 08 Medical Officers (Ayurveda) Pay Scale
Applicants who will be recruited for the post of Medical Officers, salary of those Medical Officers will be 9300-34800 RS. /- per month
How to Apply?
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 19-07-2017 to 19-08-2017.
- Before applying online aspirant should have a valid email id , a valid phone number, a passport size photograph and signature.
- All these required during the applicant applying for the recruitment process.
- Visit the official website as mentioned above.
- Click on the application form link provided.
- Click on one time registration.
- Fill all the details required all Star marked fields.
- After filling all the details go through of payment.
- Pay the application fee according to the category of candidate.
- Upload the signature and latest photo.
- Complete the process of online application
- After completion of filling form, click on submit button.
- Get the confirmation message from JKPSC.
- Login with username and password.
- Go to “show jobs” menu and click on Apply button.
- Here user can check the details.
- Click on submit.
- Take the printout of the application form for the use of future,
Important Dates for Jammu Kashmir PSC 2017:
Start Date of Online Application- 19-07-2017
Last date of Online Application- 19-08-2017.
JKPSC 2017 Recruitment JOBS – How to download Admit Card?
. Click on the link provided of JKPSC.
- Search for the link of admit card JKPSC 2017.
- Click on the provided link.
- Log in with username and password.
- Enter application no. for security of admit card.
- Admit card displayed.
- Download admit card.
- Take the print out of admit card.
Importance Of Admit Card- JKPSC Medical Offiers 2017
Admit card plays an important if a candidate is going to appear for an exam conducted to fill the only 08 vacant post of Medical Officers to be recruited by the Jammu Kashmir Public Service Commission, Government of Jammu &Kashmir 2017. It gives an identity proof that a candidate has applied for an exam and is eligible for exam. Admit card includes Roll no. , name, DOB, venue of center, photo, signature etc. This admit card help candidate to reach out at center very easily.
Along with the admit card, It is mandatory to carry a Government ID Proof for verification purpose.
JKPSC (MEDICAL OFFICERS) 2017- Important Instructions
Before visiting the exam center candidate need to bring all the mandatory document. If any one of the document missing, candidate will not be allow to enter in exam hall.
- a) Admit Card along with a signature, photo.
- b) Government Id proof
- c) Essential stationery.
Jammu &Kashmir MEDICAL OFFICERS 2017- RESULT
After giving a written exam conducted by JKPSC to recruit Medical Officers each applicant is desire to get the information about result. Candidate get the result on the provided link.
Steps to know Result- Medical Officers (JKPSC) 2017
- Click on the provided link.
- A new window opens.
- Enter application number, name, DOB and password.
- Second new window opens.
- Applicant can view result.
- Click on download.
- Click on print.
- Get a hard copy of score card.