JAMIA MILLIA ISLAMIA (JMI) ALIGARH RECRUITMENT 2017- JUNIOR RESEACRCH FELLOW (JRF)
JAMIA MILLIA ISLAMIA University has released a notification on 18-07-2017 to hire the candidate for the vacant post of Junior Research Fellow. This university is looking for such an applicant who is enthusiast to work on a research topic. Topic is entitled as “Study of Network Comparison Methods and Their Application to Biological Networks”. JMI is giving an opportunity to the motivated and eligible Indian citizens for the position of JRF in a sponsored research project of SERB-DST, Govt. of India at center.
JMI an institution originally established at Aligarh in united provinces in 1920. JAMIA MILIIA ISLAMIA Is a central university situated in Delhi. It became a central university by an act of an Indian Parliament in the year 1988. JAMIA means “University” and MILIA means “National” The story of its growth from a small institution in the pre- independence India to a central university located in New Delhi. Faculties of JAMIA MILIA ISLAMIA are- faculties of Engineering and Technology, faculties of Humanities & Languages. They ‘’built up the JAMIA MILIA stone by stone and sacrifice by sacrifice ‘’ said SAROJINI Naidu, the NIGHTANGLE of India.
Eligible candidates who are willing to work on the research project can check their eligible criteria as age, qualification, experience & can apply online on or before 04-08-2017.
What is Research Fellowship?
A research fellow is an academic research which is positioned at university or similarly from a research institute. Research is usually done by academic staff or faculty members. Research fellow act as either an independent investigator or under the supervision of a principal investigator.
Research fellow means a candidate has to do research on a topic within time limit and it can be done either in a group or as an individual.
What is JRF?
Junior Research Fellowship is a fellowship which is offered by CSIR & UGC to the eligible candidates through written exams and eligible in age field also. Exam to recruit JRF is organized twice a year as their stipend for doctoral studies or for their assistance in various projects is only 25000 RS. /-month.
What is SRF?
Senior Research Fellowship is a fellowship which is offered by CSIR& UGC to the eligible candidates through written exams and interview process. Candidate who have an experience of at least 2 years in research field can only be eligible for Senior Research Fellowship and fellowship for SRF is generally 28000 RS/-month.
JAMIA MILLIA ISLAMIA – JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP RECRUITMENT 2017 VACANCY DETAILS
Organization Name: JAMIA MILLIA ISLAMIA (DELHI)
Name of Post: Junior Research Fellowship
Total Post: 01
Title of the Project: Study of Network Comparison Methods and Their Application to Biological Networks.
Sponsored Agency: SERB-DST, Govt. of India, New Delhi-25
Apply Mode: Online.
Last Date to Apply: 04-08-2017
Investigator: Dr. Ravins (Assistant Professor in Mathematics), Center for Interdisciplinary Research in Basic Science, Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi-25, India.
Job State Delhi
Job location: JAMIA MILLA ISLAMIA
Official Website: updated soon.
JMI Recruitment 2017- Junior Research Fellowship Qualification Criteria
Candidates who is willing to research on a topic under Government of Delhi, should have qualification as mentioned below:
- Sc. / M. Tech. in Mathematics /Mathematical Sciences/Applied/Computational Mathematics/Computer Science/Application with minimum 55% or equivalent grade (relaxation for SC/ST/Women/PD candidates as per the norms) and NET/GATE in the relevant subject.
- Desirable qualification is fellow who is willing to work on a research topic should have the basic knowledge of programming in MATLAB.
JMI Delhi Recruitment 2017- JRF Duration Period
Fellow who is aspire to work under the Government of Delhi in the field of research, duration for the research work will be 04 years.
JMI UNIVERSITY FELLOWSHIP VACANCY 2017– Junior Research Fellowship Age Limit
Research who want to research on the topic mentioned by the JMI, university should meet the age eligibility criteria as mentioned-
- Age of a fellow should not be more than 28 years.
- SC/ST/OBC/Women/PD candidates will get the age relaxation as per Government of Delhi, norms and decisions.
JAMIA MILLIA ISLAMIA Recruitment 2017-18 Apply For Fellowship
Applicants who will work as a JRF under the Government of Delhi, will get 25000RS. /- as fellowship for initial 2 years and 28000 RS. /- for the last 2 years, plus HRA as per norms if accommodations is not provided by the institute.
How to Apply- JAMIA MILLA ISLMAIA JRF 2017 Recruitment
Candidate who want to apply for JRF should follow these steps as mentioned below
- Click on the link provided.
- A new window opens.
- Fill the required details like Name, DOB, Age, Qualification etc.
- Note the application number/Registration id.
- Check details once again.
- Click on submit.
- Send the soft copy of the application form via mail at: email@example.com with subject marked as “Application for JRF under SERB-DST”.
- Applicants can send their form with the attached format and self- attested documents with the subject mentioned to the Principal Investigator, Dr. Ravins (Assistant Professor), Centre for interdisciplinary research in Basic Science(CIRBsc), S. Ramanujan Block, JAMIA MILLA ISLAMIA, New Delhi-25, India.
- Take a print out of application form.
- Check on mail id that a mail is received from JMI university to make the confirmation for the recipient of mail or not.
JMI, Notification 2017 Apply for 01 vacant – Important Dates
|JMI, JRF notification release date||18-07-2017|
|JMI, JRF starting date for application||18-07-2017|
|JMI, JRF last date for application||04-08-2017|
|JMI, JRF Admit card date||Update soon|
|JMI, JRF exam/Interview date||Update soon|
|JMI, JRF result date||Update soon|
JMI Fellowship Recruitment 2017- How to download Admit Card?
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the link provided for JMI, Fellowship admit card.
- A new window opens.
- Enter required details.
- Enter password.
- Admit card will display.
- Download the admit card.
- Take the print out of the admit card
IMPORTANCE OF ADMIT CARD-JRF JMI UNIVERSITY 2017
Admit Card plays an important role if a candidate is going to appear for an exam conducted to fill the only 01 vacant post of research fellow by JMI university, Government of Delhi 2017. It gives an identity proof that a candidate has applied for an exam and is eligible for exam. Admit card includes Roll no. , name, DOB, venue of center, photo, signature etc. This admit card help candidate to reach out at center very easily.
Along with the admit card, It is mandatory to carry a Government ID Proof for verification purpose.
JMI Recruitment Notification 2017- Important Instructions
- Employed candidates need to submit No Objection Certificate (NOC) from his/her employer at the time of interview.
- Provided assignments is purely temporary in nature and it is co-terminus with the project.
- All original documents should be bring at the time of interview for verification purpose.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview or for joining of the position.
- Terms and conditions will be as decided by SERB- DST, Govt. of India and Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi-25.
- Institute has the right to cancel the recruitment without any reason.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview and they will get only recipient mail
- Candidates should check their mail regularly.
- Incomplete application will not be acceptable.