Collector Office BHIND Recruitment Notification 2017- Data Entry Operator
Collector & District (Election Officer), District- BHIND (Madhya Pradesh),has released a notification to hire the candidates for the post of Data Entry Operator vacancies on 19-07-2017. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 05-08-2017. Aspiring & Willingness applicants should send their application in a prescribed format along with the attachment of documents and experience certificates.
BHIND district is a district in Madhya Pradesh in central India of Central Division. The town of BHIND is the district headquarters. This district is situated in Chambal region in the Northwest of the state. The geographical coordinates of the district are Latitude and Longitude. It is bounded by Agra, Jhansi, JALAUN, ETAWAH districts of Uttar Pradesh states to the North and East, and the Madhya Pradesh districts of DATIA to the south, Gwalior to the southwest and MORENA to the west.
The geography of this district is characterized by uneven RAVINS, plain fertile fields and scanty forests. The soil of this district is very fertile and is drained by the Chambal, Kali Sind, KUNWARI or KWARI, PAHUJ and BAISALI rivers and by an extensive Canal System.
Bhind, Madhya Pradesh Notification 2017-Qualification Criteria-
Applicant who is looking for a job and aspiring to work as Data Entry Operator under the Government of Madhya Pradesh in the BHIND District should fulfill the qualification eligibility criteria before apply:
- Fellow should have completed 10+2/ higher secondary exam from a recognized institute or board.
- Must be passed CPCT exam from I.T.
Collector Office BHIND Notification 2017 New Jobs Vacancy- Data Entry Operator (DEO) 01 Posts
- General Category Male– Age should be between 21 to 40 years as on 01/01/2017.
- Female/SC/ST/OBC– It should be 45 years as on 01/01/2017.
Collector Office, Bhind Recruitment Jobs 2017| Apply Data Entry Operator
Latest in India, Government of Madhya Pradesh an organization who want to fill the vacant 01 post of Data Entry Operator has decided a method to recruit the candidates as
- Computer Proficiency Test (CPT).
Bhind, Collector Office Jobs 2017-18| Data Entry Operator
Application fee for the post of Data Entry Operator at Collector Office, District- Bhind, Madhya Pradesh is nil.
Government of Madhya Pradesh Latest Jobs 2017-18| Data Entry Operator (DEO)
Collector Office, BHIND, Madhya Pradesh invites the application to fill the vacant post of Date Entry Operator has the salary as follow:
Salary of the candidate who will be working as DEO, for this post the Government of Madhya Pradesh of BHIND district has recommended RS. 10260/- month as salary.
Collector Office Bhind Recruitment 2017- Important Exam Date
|Collector Office, Bhind (Madhya Pradesh) 2017 Notification Date
|Collector Office, Bhind (Madhya Pradesh) 2017 start date of Application form
|Collector Office, Bhind (Madhya Pradesh) Last Date of Application form 2017
|Collector Office, Bhind (Madhya Pradesh) Exam Date 2017
|Collector Office, Bhind (Madhya Pradesh) 2017 – Result date
Bhind Collector Office Vacancy 2017- Application Form
How to Apply?
- Download Application Format from official website.
- Get a print out of application form.
- Fill the required details in the application form.
- Paste a photo in the application form.
- Self attested copies of documents and certificates.
- Eligible candidates can send the application along with Self attested copied of certificates like education, residence, reservation, age, CPT marks.
- Post the envelope on the relevant address.
- On the top of envelope mention the name of post i.e. Data Entry Operator.
- Address: Office of the Collector & District Collection Officer (Local Election), District- BHIND, Madhya Pradesh.
- Application should be reach to the relevant address on or before 05-08-2017.
Collector Office, BHIND Recruitment Jobs 2017
How to download Admit Card?
- Click on the provided link-
- By clicking on the link, applicants are switch to another window.
- A new window opens.
- Fill required details.
- Enter application number/ Registration id and password received on registered mail id from Collector Office, district- BHIND, Madhya Pradesh.
- A new dialog box appears.
- Admit card displays.
- Check the details on admit card.
- Click on download.
- Click on print and get a print out of admit card.
Bhind Collector Office Vacancy 2017-Importance Of Admit Card
Admit Card plays an important role if a candidate is going to appear for an exam conducted to recruit for the post of Data Entry Operator, District- Bhind, by Government of Madhya Pradesh 2017. It gives an identity proof that a candidate has applied for an exam and is eligible for exam. Admit card includes Roll no. , name, DOB, venue of center, photo, signature etc. This admit card help candidate to reach out at center very easily.
Bhind, Madhya Pradesh- Data Entry Operator 2017 Hall Ticket
Before visiting the exam center candidate need to bring all the mandatory document. If any one of the document missing, candidate will not be allow to enter in exam hall.
- a) Admit Card along with a signature, photo.
- b) Government Id proof
- c) Essential stationery.
Government of Madhya Pradesh Jobs 2017| Data Entry Operator Result
After giving a written exam conducted by government of Madhya Pradesh, BHIND district. To recruit a DEO, Each applicant is desire to get the information about result. Candidate get the result on the provided link.
Steps to know Result- DEO Post, District- BHIND Madhya Pradesh 2017
- Click on the provided link.
- A new window opens.
- Enter application number, name, DOB and password.
- Second new window opens.
- Applicant can view result.
- Click on download.
- Click on print.
- Get a hard copy of score card.