Andhra Pradesh AP Notification 2017- Law Clerks
Andhra Pradesh, AP High Court has released a notification related to high court of Andhra Pradesh AP high court recruitment 2017 on 22/7/2017 for the vacancy of Law Clerks in Andhra Pradesh. Interested applicants are invited by the High Court of Judicature at Hyderabad for the post of Law Clerks on the contract basis for the period. Interested candidates should send their application in the prescribed format as given on the official website and should send their application to The Registrar General, High Court of Judicature at Hyderabad for the state of Telangana and the state of Andhra Pradesh. Candidates willing for the position of Law Clerks should visit the eligibility information given below:
Profile of Andhra Pradesh-
The High Court of Judicature at Hyderabad for the states of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh is the common High Court of the Indian states of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh. High Court of Andhra Pradesh was set up on 5th Nov. 1956 under the state reorganization Act 1956.High Court of Andhra Pradesh was renamed as High Court of Hyderabad.
Andhra Pradesh Latest Jobs 2017-18|Apply for Law Clerks
Important Terms for Law Clerks:
- “Chief Justice” means the Honourable of Chief Justice of the high Court of Judicature at Hyderabad for the state of Telangana and the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- Judge means a judge at the High Court of Judicature at Hyderabad for the state of Telangana and the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- University means a university established by or under a law of Parliament or State Legislature.
- Website means the official website of Judicature at Hyderabad for the state of Telangana and the state of Andhra Pradesh.
AP High Court Recruitment 2017- Law Clerks
Organization Name: High Court of Judicature at Hyderabad
Post Name: Law Clerk
Apply Mode – Offline.
Last Date to Apply– On or Before 04-08-2017.latest by 5.00 p.m.
Job State – Andhra Pradesh
Job Location – .High court of Indian State of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh
Nationality – A candidate must be an Indian citizen.
Official Website– update soon.
High Court of Hyderabad Notification 2017-
- Applicant will be consider eligible for the post of Law Clerk, should have acquired a degree of Law from a recognized university.
- Have studied 5 year regular stream of after the completion of 10+2 years of schooling.
- Should not be pursuing any Business, Profession or any Course which may be require them to away from their place of work during the period of working as Law clerk.
- Should not have enrolled as Advocate in any of the state Bar councils.
AP Hyderabad Law Clerk 2017
Age of the willing candidate for the post of Law clerk in the High Court of Hyderabad should be-
- Not have attained the age of 30 years as on 1st /1st July, before the last date fixed for submissions of application.
Andhra Pradesh High Court Jobs 2017- Law Clerks
- Selection of the candidates will be made from the no. of applications received from willing and eligible candidates.
- Schools of Law/ University is also invited to allow their alumni for the post of Law Clerks.
- Applications should be in a prescribed format which can be download from the official website of High Court of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
- Willing candidate will have to appear for the viva- voice at Hyderabad at their own expenses on date, time, venue decided by the recruitment committee of High Court.
- Selection will be made by the Hon’ble chief justice or a committee nominated by the Hon’ble Chief Justice.
- Selection will be based on the merit list and the list of candidates selected by the Hon’ble committee.
Latest 2017 Jobs Andhra Pradesh High Court 2017
Responsibilities of Law clerks
- Law clerks responsibility is reading of case files, preparation of case files including case summary and notes.
- Chronology of Events.
- Determine facts and issues, questions that may arise or may need to be addressed.
- Research work including case Laws, articles and study material for conferences.
AP Law Clerks Recruitment Notification 2017- Record of Attendance
- Any of the law clerks before preceding to their own chambers, should mark their attendance in the attendance register kept in the room of Assistant Registrar.
- If any of the clerk directly attend the work at the Official Residence of the Hon’ble judge or elsewhere, the P.A. attached to the Hon’ble judge will make request to the Law clerks and forward the same to the Assistant Registrar (Admin).
High Court of Hyderabad Recruitment 2017-18
High Court of Judicature at Hyderabad for the states of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh has decided some dress code for the candidates on the post of Law Clerks is-
For Male– Black trousers, White Shirt(Full sleeve) with Black tie, Black Shoes.
For Female– White Blouse with light color saree OR white salwar kameez with black Dupatta OR Black trousers with white shirt.
Andhra Pradesh High Court Recruitment – Apply Law Clerk
How to Apply?
- Download Application Format from official website.
- Get a print out of application form.
- Fill the required details in the application form.
- Paste a photo in the application form.
- Get the relevant documents attested (Degree Certificates/Provisional Certificates).
- Eligible candidates can send the application along with Self attested copied of certificates and mark sheets in a cover/ envelope.
- Post the envelope on the relevant address.
- On the top of envelope mention the name of Post along with the position based on the basis of
- Address: Register General, High Court of Judicature at Hyderabad for the state of Telangana and the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- Application should be reach to the relevant address on or before 04-08-2017.
High Court AP recruitment jobs 2017
How to download Admit Card?
- Click on the provided link-
- By clicking on the link, applicants are switch to another window.
- A new window opens.
- Fill required details.
- Enter application number/ Registration id and password received on registered mail id by KMSCL (Health & Welfare Society).
- A new dialog box appears.
- Admit card displays.
- Check the details on admit card.
- Click on download.
- Click on print and get a print out of admit card.
Importance Of Admit Card- Recruitment Law Clerks in AP 2017
Admit Card plays an important role if a candidate is going to appear for an exam conducted to recruit for the post of Law Clerks by Government of Andhra Pradesh 2017. It gives an identity proof that a candidate has applied for an exam and is eligible for exam. Admit card includes Roll no. , name, DOB, venue of center, photo, signature etc. This admit card help candidate to reach out at center very easily.
Along with the admit card, It is mandatory to carry a Government ID Proof for verification purposes.
AP High Court Law Clerk Vacancy 2017 Hall Ticket
Before visiting the exam center candidate need to bring all the mandatory document. If any one of the document missing, candidate will not be allow to enter in exam hall.
- a) Admit Card along with a signature, photo.
- b) Government Id proof
- c) Essential stationery.
Andhra Pradesh 2017 Law Clerks Vacancies
- A candidate should not of 30 years as on 1st January/1st July, before the last date of submission.
- He/ she who is applying for the position of Law Clerks must be a citizen of India.
- Candidate should have degree in Law from a recognized university, have completely study 5 year regular after the completion of 10+2 years of schooling.
- Applicant should have received the degree of Law within 2 years immediately before the date of notification for the selection of Law clerks.
- Applicant should not be pursuing any study course, not working in any profession or business which may they have to leave from their place of work during the period of their engagement as Law Clerk.
- Applicant should be in a prescribed format as user can visit the prescribed format on the official website.
- Applicant should be reached in the High Court by registered post acknowledge on or before 04-08-2017 latest by 5.00 p.m.